Re: [orca-list] FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager

Question about new dependencies:

I discovered while building the newest git pull of Orca that I had to
install python-yaml; at least that's what the package is called on
Arch Linux.  What I want to know is if yaml is required for run time
as well as build or is it only needed for building the package?

Also, I notice with these changes, it takes a lot longer to build than
before.  I suppose that's one of the prices for the new configuration
system?