[orca-list] Steve's problems with firefox 4.0b8-pre

Hello,
I had a look at this problem by reading through a couple of orca debug files, here is what I found. It appears that at some point between today's firefox 4.0b8-pre build and firefox 4.0b7 the order of events emitted changed. In firefox 4.0b7 when you press tab you first get the focus event then you get a object:text-caret-moved event, but with the 4.0b8-pre build I get a object:text-caret-moved event first then the focus event.

The problem this causes is that when orca processes the object:text-caret-moved event it sets the locus of focus, which I then think confuses orca when it gets to the focus event.

Michael Whapples