[orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Status Bar

Has anyone tried looking at the status bar while using Firefox 4.0 Beta? I often want to look down there for the current URL for the currently highlighted link. The easiest way to do this with orca would be to press the keypad+Enter key twice in rapid succession. When I do this with older versions of Firefox like 3.65 or 3.6, I would hear the URL of the current link and any other status bar information. Usually when I try this same procedure with Firefox 4.0 Beta, I hear silence. I even tried to move the flat review pointer down there but can't find the text either.

My question is, does this URL or status bar information appear at all visually? If it does, then I need to file a bug against Orca.

Thanks for any help. This can be reproduced 100% of the time with these laterversions of Firefox.