[orca-list] what happened to thunderbird accessibility?

Hello all.

I am facing a very interesting problem with thunderbird right now.
Fortunately this is the email Id I use for Orca and many other mailing list and it is the one which is working fine. Well, what has happened is that till today morning I could perfectly use Orca with thundirbird. I have two accounts, hackingkk gmail com (the current one from which I am mailing ) and krmane gmail com, the one which is in question.

The problem is that today evening I came back from work and as usual I moved my .thunderbird folder from my work pc to the home pc. I generally compress the entire folder to a file called .thunderbird.tar.gz and copy it to my home machine.
I opened the inbox expecting none of the kind I am experiencing now.
When I open the treeview of hackingkk and go to the inbox, I can tab and start using the up and down arrow to navigate the list of emails. But when I open krmane gmail com and hit down arrow to inbox, it takes a few seconds to announce "inbox".
Then the big problem starts.
I press tab and wait and wait and wait!
Orca does not read any thing after that.
I press down arrow and again waited for 30 minutes but no response.
I pressed the end key and what do i find?
After 20 minutes of waiting, Orca reads the subject of an unread message.
This means that the sorting of my mailes has changed!
The latest emails have gone down and the mails from 2006 are at the top.
How can this happen?
Secondly, I have ubuntu 10.10 on my office pc and 9.04 (vinux ) on my home pc.
But all said and done, I did not find any problem with Orca till morning.
Nothing has changed.

So how is it possible that Orca refuses to read message list on one inbox and does not do the same on another?
Well in krmane I have 30000 emails and in hackingkk its about 25000?
But till morning every thing was perfectly ok!
Can some one solve the suspence?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.