Re: [orca-list] Which web browser does Orca work well with?

Just forgot to mention a couple of things.
I find that some major sites like facebook and the news paper I read are pritty accessible with orca and firefox. I think pages with a lot of content give the problem of sluggish behaviour when navigating with arrows.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.