Re: [orca-list] Selecting something form the terminal with Orca?

You used to be able to left click the beginning of the text selection
and then over to the other end, do something like control-left-click
or something like that.  I have old notes on it but that method
doesn't seem to work for me anymore.  I hasen't for some time now.
Flat review does need some serious help to be as good as speakup.  I
found some bugs on flat review and I hope to work on some of them in
the future but that doesn't help your problem right now.  The worst
part is selecting the actual text in the terminal; once selected, you
can use the edit menu to find cut/copy/paste or use shift+ctrl+c to
copy and shift+ctrl+v to paste.