Re: [orca-list] Navigating tables in Office Writer

Hey Malte.

So it's critical that Orca would tell the user that a new row was
created, so he can undo...

Until fairly recently, what happened when a user pressed Tab is that OOo
killed the accessible table the user was in so Orca could no longer
present anything. :-( Now that your team has fixed that bug (thanks!)
Orca's default behavior kicks in and we announce the new cell moved to.

Given that string freeze is almost (but not quite) here, I'll see about
getting this new-row-created announcement in Orca ASAP.

Thanks. Take care.
--joanie