Re: [orca-list] Navigating tables in Office Writer
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: Chris Gilland <cgilland1 carolina rr com>
- Cc: "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Navigating tables in Office Writer
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:01:29 -0400
CCing the list since your question is good.
Let me reclarify.
Say I'm typing a document, and I'm working in a table, but the table is at
the bottom of the file. I wanna get out of the table to continue typing in
my document below the table which starts and works its way until the end of
the file. does that make a little more sense?
Yup, it sure does. Down arrow. <smiles>
Just to be sure, I created a brand new Writer document. It was (of
course) empty. I created a new table. Then my document just had a table
in it. At the bottom of the table, pressing Down Arrow moved me out of
the table. Really.
Give it a try. To me it's quite intuitive, but I can see where you might
think that if you didn't explicitly create a blank line to arrow down
to, that you couldn't do it.
] [Thread Prev