Re: [orca-list] notifications ideas

I think the thing is useful, as i said before. I'll be happy to test the script if you'll finish it.
It is good to have few notifications sait, not sure how many of them, it can be important if you want to
check if someone did a bluetooth transfer to
you or did not or look what was this that you didn't hear.
But, it's also useful to have a sound on notification to know that it was heart. is it possible?
Like, can you set it in gnome?