Re: [orca-list] [VINUX] autolog in?

Hi
I would like to use vmware if possible if its gtk based. I think it is very good. and I don't know if virtual
box or qemu has the easy install feature like vmware does. maybe someone can comment more on vmware in
ubuntu/vinux in regards to how it works with orca and yasr and speakup.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com