[orca-list] change voxin inflection

Hi
In some of the windows screen readers you can change eloquence's inflection so the voice either sound like a
robot or it sounds like eloquence drank to much coffee if you set its inflection to 100%. Can you add an
option in orca to change eloquence's inflection if we want to? or is there a configuration file I can edit in
ubuntu/vinux to change eloquence's inflection? Also there was a sapi4 control panel that let you in windows
make new or make your own eloquence voices based on different parameters you defined. Is there a way to do
this also in vinux/ubuntu?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com