Re: [orca-list] Open Office Writer and Page/Section Markers

Hey Malte.

If the navigator really is not accessibile, it would be good to know if
it's Orca or OOo. Maybe someone from the Orca team could look at this?

Given that Orca+Navigator is working just fine for me, I'd say that it's
neither one. :-)

Mind you a while back we had issues like the Navigator window not being
given focus as expected, missing object:selection-changed events, etc.
But your team fixed all of those issues... a couple of months ago I
believe (thanks!!).

Take care.
--joanie