[orca-list] The .py file is edited and recompiled. The modification works perfectly!

Jose,

Thank you so much for helping us out with this matter. Neither Chris nor I know Python, so your source code posting helps tremendously. Chris came in through SSH and he modified and recompiled the code. I relaunched Orca, and it worked like a charm. If possible, can you or someone else submit this to the GIT Clone git://git.gnome.org/orca repository as a nightly build? We're willing to submit it, but we need to know the steps by which to do so. We promise that Jose will get the full credit for the addition. Please be aware that this is not a bug. It is an omission. It wasn't that the code was broken. The code was not there at the start. The developers must have forgotten to add the needed lines.

José,

A modificação que você tem proposto funcionou perfeitamente! O meu amigo Chris me ajuda muitíssimo. Ele entrou no meu sistema por SSH, e agregou essas duas líneas. Não conhecemos bem a língua Python, então foi uma aventura. Fizemo-lo, e a triple vírgola funciona para obter o valor Unicode por um caráter. Obrigadíssimo pelo seu trabalho nesto, e Deus te bendiçoa.

Thanks a ton,

Ben