[orca-list] a small problem with thunderbird 3.1.1

Hi all.
I am facing a small problem with thunderbird 3.1.1, probably related to orca. While composing a message if I switch to another application and switch back to compose editor, orca stays mute, even if I press up/down keys. I need to press shift+tab and tab before continue edit.

to reproduce:
1. Using thunderbird 3.1.1 create a new message.
2. Fill in the To field and in the Subject field.
3. Start to type some text in the body of the message.
4. Press alt+tab to go to another application.
5. press alt+tab to switch to thunderbird where you were editing the message created.
6. Try to scroll in the message using the arrows. Orca gives no feedback.
7. Press shift+tab, tab and try again scroll in the message.
Now orca read normally.
Thanks.

--
{}S