Re: [orca-list] a small problem with thunderbird 3.1.1

Hey JosÃ.

I am facing a small problem with thunderbird 3.1.1, probably related to
orca.

Actually, this sounds like yet another instance of the Gecko bug in
which Gecko fails to emit the events needed for us to know where you
are. :-( At the moment, I'm working on some other issues, but the
problem you refer to should be amongst the items blocking 374212 in the
Mozilla bugzilla.

While composing a message if I switch to another application and switch
back to compose editor, orca stays mute, even if I press up/down keys. I
need to press shift+tab and tab before continue edit.

That would cause us to get the correct focus events so that we know
where you are.

--joanie