Re: [orca-list] suggestion

According to Bill Cox:
We do this automatically already in the latest Vinux
scripts.  It really helps, because a lot of machines seem to boot
muted the first time.

Which version of Vinux does this? 3.0 starts muted on my system testing from the CD, and it took some playing with alsamixer to find the right volume to unmute. Seems the master volume was unmuted, but something else wasn't corrected, or else 3.0 isn't correcting volumes and the correction will be applied in the next version. I plan to test further and give feedback and report bugs where necessary. Having tested Vinux, I actually kinda like it, although I'm just used to certain key combinations that are changed in Vinux.

~Kyle