[orca-list] gnome-terminal with orca

Hi,
I use gnome-terminal combination with screen and irssi.

Whilst I have very little problems a constant annoyence is when a new line of text is introduced my flat review position is also reset to the bottom of the screen.

Is there an orca setting or a script I can install that may stop this from happening.

I have already limitted irssi's messages such as ignoring joins quits parts modes nicks topics in high traffic channels.

Thanks very much

Rob