Re: [orca-list] slight bug in Empathy support

Hey Jacob.

I've discovered a slight issue with Orca's empathy support. IF you make
an audio or video call, Orca will read the timer every second as the
elapsed time is updated.

Holy cow that's annoying. Clearly I didn't test Empathy's call feature
before.... My bad.

It turns out that several different events are telling us about the
timer. At least two of which we were paying attention to. The fix I just
committed to master solves the problem for me. I presume you'll have the
same results. However, if you find otherwise, it would be very helpful
if you could capture a debug.out when the problem is taking place. Then
locate the 'SPEECH OUTPUT:' line that has the connected time. The
associated event and accessible data will let us know what I'm failing
to catch.

Thanks for all your testing and feedback on this! Take care.
--joanie