[orca-list] Orca is very laggy on the Internet

Hi,

The responsiveness of Orca seems to have improved a lot for me with the last couple of updates. The only issue I have is that it responds very slowly with using the internet (with latest version of Firefox).

If there anything I should do to improve Orca's performance when browsing the web? I can't see anything in the browser specific preferences.

If I can get this issue sorted out I'll seriously consider switching to Linux as my full time OS.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Jen.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5059 (20100425) __________