Re: [orca-list] revisiting the issue of unbound keybindings

Hey Steve.

levels.  Actually, I don't remember seeing a punctuation level in the
unbound list.  If it isn't really there, how hard would it be to
insert that.  I can see a number of times where I would like to rotor
through punctuation levels on the fly on many occasions.

To be honest, I suspect it would be quite easy. If only we had a user
who could take on the implementation of that feature. Hmmmm. Where could
we find such a user? <grins>

Take care.
--joanie