[orca-list] Need guidance

Hi,

Could someone point me in the right direction for downloading a live
CD of Ubuntu?  I'm a complete beginner with the Linux OS and would
like to have apositive experience this time around.  I tried it a
couple of years ago, and it was not a positive experience.

Thanks for any guidance.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 players!  Accessible & affordable!  Great features
including:  FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory, great book

RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe yahoogroups com

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download the demo from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Talking Rockboxed Sansa Fuze MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-fuze.html

Talking Rockboxed Sansa E200 series MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-e200-series.html

Our current special:

Accessories for your Sansa MP3 player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html