[orca-list] Fw: SBL package, was Re: orca with lite environments

----- Original Message -----
To: Josh
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:32 PM
Subject: SBL package, was Re: [orca-list] orca with lite environments

A somewhat related question, could someone please make a package
containing all of the necessary files and configurations for the SBl
screen reader to be installed and run?

I'd like to install and try it on my Arch Linux to see whether it may be
a real alternative to Speakup. If someone can make for example a Debian
package, it's OK, since I can manually extract its contents and put each
piece into its own place under my system.

I've searched for some SBL package, but have found only its source code
at http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/. It has no instructions for
compiling and installing the software, and I'm not a programmer capable
of guessing them.

Thanks for any help.
Cleverson