[orca-list] Please indicate other Twitter clients

Dear all:

I've read about the TTYtter Twitter client, but it appears to have some limitations. It can retrieve only the last 20 tweets, and I need a client capable of retrieving as many tweets as I want, or at least the last 300 to 400 tweets.

I know it is technically possible, since the Qwitter-client for Windows does this.

Suggestions of any other client for Linux, whether command line or GTK based would be apreciated.

Many thanks,
Cleverson