Re: [orca-list] Fw: SBL package, was Re: orca with lite environments

As another Arch user to you Cleverson,  Let me suggest that you look
at the wiki pages that describe the AUR, (Arch User Repository) and
the building of packages.  It is actually surprisingly easy to create
a build script and create packages for your favorite source tarball.
I've done it several times already.  If you don't wanna do this, tell
me the particulars and I can put together a package for you or atleast
put the build pieces in the AUR and you can download it and run the
PKGBUILD script through 'makepkg' and install your own package.

Sorry, this rather Arch specific and I should probably take any
further discussion to a private thread between you and I; so if you
wanna persue this further , write me off list.  Just reply to the
original sender of this message instead of the list.

BTW, you asked earlier about the accessible gdm login; yeah, just
create the symlink like the wiki said but do it in /usr/lib/gdm
instead of /usr/libexec.  In fact, the one in /usr/libexec can be
removed; it isn't needed anymore.  I just tried this out.