[orca-list] Conditions of Orca work

Hi,

I use a Debian lenny on a very old laptop. This laptop is so old that,
on X, it's very slow and sometimes it freezes, probably because cpu load
is too big or because not enough ram.

That's why I want to use slight environments. So I'd like to know 2
things about Orca: firstly, is it possible to run it with Xorg only? I
intend to run Xorg, write command-line commands to run firefox or
openoffice or evolution, then use Orca to read them. Is it possible? So
far I tried but no display after Orca starts.
Secondly, if that's not possible (I feel that alt-tab doesn't work in
such context), can you tell me how I can install orca for lxde or xfce
and what are window managers most slight Orca works properly with. I
think for instance of twm... I need a tutorial, an explanation on how to
install, or suggestions of slight environments.

Thanks for information.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL