Re: [orca-list] Update on Jokosher accessibility

Hi Joanie

On 18/04/10 01:47, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
However, as I use shift+left/right, I'm not seeing any way to identify
the new location of the point. Are you exposing that value to ATs? If
not, perhaps an object:property-change:accessible-value emitted by the
focused event....

Once I press space to cut, I'm not seeing any
object:children-changed:add events to (which would be a nice way to
confirm the successful split to the user.

Excellent, these sound like much better ways of exposing that information, thanks for pointing them out. I'll see if I can make a little time tomorrow to play with implementing this.

In light of the fact that Jokosher is even more accessible than I
realized (D'oh! and thanks!!), what probably makes the most sense is for
me to start on the Orca script for Jokosher, which I'll begin tomorrow.
As things come up for which there seems to be no way to provide feedback
non-visually, I'll ask and/or file a bug in launchpad. And we can go
from there.

Great, when you do find aspects that need extra support from our end would it be possible for you to make your orca script available to me somehow (either via e-mail or attached to the relevant bug report) so I can test the fixes myself?

 Thanks,
  Mike.