Re: [orca-list] Tentatively announcing support for Instantbird chat client

I have been testing the new Instant Bird code. Everything is working great so far. The one thing I have noticed is that when f6 is pressed the focus is moved to message history, but it is just announced as an html container and is silent after that. The arrows do not read through the messages. This is with the code from last night, I did a git pul and installed.

Registered Linux user number 508465:
Follow me on Twitter:
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon:
Get yourself a Frostbox: