To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] quick questions on orca and arch linux

Just 2 quick queries.
firstly, does the espeak modified version of arch come with espeak or
will speakup need a hardware synth?
And secondly, once the base installation is done (I guess it is command
line setup ) will the further setup of gnome and other things be accessible?
And which version of gnome gets installed with latest version of arch?
I guess orca version 2.30 can be installed as well.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.