[orca-list] quick questions on orca and arch linux

I am just curious about arch linux because I seem a lot of mails on this list on different subjects related to that distro.
I would like a summary on the following.
1, is it possible to Install arch using orca?
2, is the installer graphical or text based?
3, how easy it is to install gnome on arch?
4, what are the superior points of arch, specially in context to accessibility and Orca?

Can any one provide me links to any tutorial which would help me install arch and gnome with no sighted assistance?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.