Well, I got it working now. I have to install it into the MBR since I am not able to change the boot order of
my harddrives in the bios right now. So now everything is good. So now it's time to install Gnome!
Christian

On 2010-04-12 at 17:28 Michael Whapples wrote:

I am not fully sure what the problem is but I think you may have caused
some
issue in your configuration. I would have said if installing grub to a
partition do it to the Linux partition, I think I may have warned against
installing it in the windows partition (you may need to do some windows
recovery stuff to fix the windows boot stuff, I think the windows CD
rescue/recovery tool can fix this).

General questions which may affect booting would include:
* Did you set the system to boot from the second hard disk in the BIOS?
* Although you may have set the root, did you make sure the paths to the
kernel image and initrd image are correct (they can differ if you use a
separate boot partition from the root partition)?

Michael Whapples