Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca's support for Empathy (other clients to follow)

OK, thanks, when I do my big update I will pull orca before trying gnome
again and we will see what we will see.

Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:

You should be fine pulling Orca from git master and using atk and at-spi
of 2.30.0. 2.30 came out only a week or two ago.

Having said that, standard disclaimers apply.

HTH. Take care.
--joanie