[orca-list] Which Python IDE is most convenient for Orca development?

I am a newcomer to Python as well as to Orca code. I have started exploring Orca code with the help of Orca Technical Reference (http://git.gnome.org/browse/orca/plain/docs/doc-set/internals.html). My intention is to understand how the Orca code works and to try out changes which I may think of. Please guide me as to which Python IDE is the most convenient for this sort of exploration.

Regards.

Dattatray Bhat