Re: [orca-list] arch linux

Hi Dave,
I have successfully installed Archlinux using the Speakup modified CD without any major problems, except for
some things I did wrong, smile.
But it's working fine.
I prefer that method infront of using Grml to install the system.
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2010-04-06 at 16:03 David Mehler wrote:

Hello,
As there's been a lot of arch traffic here lately, i was wondering if
anyone was having issues with completing the install using the speakup
modified CD? I try and at different points during the download of
packages the process seems to freeze. This is with multiple mirrors, I
am in the U.S. though.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.