[orca-list] Orca bug when answering initial setup questions

Hello,
I have just filed a bug (bug #614917) which relates to orca starting another orca and the orca preferences when you answer the initial setup questions. Do others find the same.

Also as I was looking for somewhere to start with fixing an orca bug, may I suggest I try and fix this? I don't imagine it to be that hard to fix (he says at the moment).

Michael Whapples