[orca-list] Question about installing Gnome on Archlinux

Hi all,
OK, so I will be installing Arch later tonight and going to use the Speakup CD in this case and install
BRLTTY afterwards.
Going to follow the beginners guide when installing X and Gnome. Just a quick quesiton if there's anything I
should keep in mind when installing this?
I know that Michael is working on a podcast on this thing, but was just wondering if there are any special
things I should be aware of as a blind user when installing this.
Many thanks,
Christian