Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

The only thing I think Sendspace needs to get a better handle on is the ads they allow people to post. If you're a windows user, looking for these files to learn installing Linux, you could get an ad saying you're Sendspace's lucky winner. You're probably not, just close that window before they try to install other plugins and software to your machine.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

Hi,
Sendspace is aware of and responds to Linux issues. Their wizard software is available for Win, Mac, and Linux. When I told them that it was impossible to read the list of files because of the "panel" problem, they released a new version with a standard file selection dialog so that Orca users would be able to use it too. The software they wanted you to download was most likely the wizard, but I am not sure, I have never used the premium button for downloads. Anyway, what this is all getting to, is SendSpace is a great service and are one of the few but growing companies who aren't win only with their software. They also respond to and resolve accessibility issues.
Thanks
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter: