Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone downloaded this using Firefox with Orca obviously on
Linux?  When I clicked the link in the e-mail below, I got on
sendspace and when choosing the high speed download button, I got an
ad page about premium service and a link to download some kind of
client.  IMHO, I don't feel I should have to download some other
file in order to download the file I want in the first place.

I visited the page in Lynx 2.8 and found a direct link to the MP3 file, but
it was listed only as a URI with no anchor text. I expect visiting the page in
firefox would make it even more confusing.