Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

On 04/04/2010 09:21 PM, Jason White wrote:

I visited the page in Lynx 2.8 and found a direct link to the MP3 file, but
it was listed only as a URI with no anchor text. I expect visiting the page in
firefox would make it even more confusing.

It sure did.  I would have thought it easier but I got a feeling sendspace is another one of those
windows-only mentality.  For that reason, I will probably never use that service for any of my purposes.