Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

On 04/04/2010 04:39 PM, Christian wrote:
Hi,
Just a question, is Gnome 2.30 available for Arch linux?

Yes it is. They rolled out via the normal upgrade process earlier this week. If anyone is using gdm for login, I need to point out something that has changed slightly but I also found it to be less stable than before so I use startx from a normal user term now and Orca works fine after gnome starts up.