Re: [orca-list] Initial recordings of the audio walkthroughs available

Hi,
Just a question, is Gnome 2.30 available for Arch linux?
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2010-04-04 at 22:04 Michael Whapples wrote:

Hello,
What I have decided to do is make the initial recordings available,
people can listen to them and decide which is of greater value or if
both are worth finding a permanent home for. I've already had one email
suggesting that the GRML one is possibly more useful/interesting but may
be a written document would be better. Any comments along this line
would be useful, how much do people value the audio for the different
types?

So here are the links:
The GRML based install of archlinux can be found at
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4s4p17
The audio walkthrough for using the speakup modified CD of the archlinux
installer http://www.sendspace.com/file/e02n38

While may be archlinux is more for those a bit more familiar with Linux,
I will say this step of installing is possibly the most difficult, it
should get easier when I cover things like gnome and Orca.

Michael Whapples