Re: [orca-list] Opensuse 11.3 Milestone 4

Sorry, meant alt-f2

On 2010-04-03 at 17:21 ashley wrote:

alt+f2, not just f2. then type orca.
ash
Check out my website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/
And the AC tech podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian" <christian08 runbox com>
To: <christian08 runbox com>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Opensuse 11.3 Milestone 4

Hi,
Ok, so I downloaded and burned the Iso and booted the CD.
I heared the beep and pressed f9 to get the talking menu.
I pressed enter on Gnome live and waited several minutes. After the CD
had
finished booting, I think, I heared nothing.
I thought that I should press f2 and type orca, but nothing happened. So
eithe the CD didn't boot proprely or there is something else that's not
working as it should.
Best regards,
Christian