[orca-list] Off-Screen-Model Suggestions

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a chance in the future or if it currently
exists, that Orca could use an Off Screen Model, or at least provide a
hotkey on desktop and laptop layouts that will be able to refresh
Orca's view of what's being displayed on the screen?
I know that many Windows screen Access solutions do this feature, and
was just curious if this was ever or has ever been considered in
general.
I don't believe curiously enough that Linux in general uses an OSM
(Off-Screen-Model) due to maybe how the GUI environments work?
I'm no programmer, or a full-time Orca user.
But I'm curious if this is something that is being considered by the Orca team?
Let me know what you folks think about that!

By the way, I am still keeping an eye on this lists recent postings;
I'm just not as active these days.
Thanks to letting me know in a prior posting about the future of Orca.
THat makes me happy to know that this isn't going to become a useless project.
I'm glad to know that Orca is still being worked on.

I know that folks like Bil Cox are making Orca accessible with things,
but one outstanding thing I'm also curious about, and ownder if this
is on the todo list, is the issue of Orca not working acrossed
multiple user settings?
(Even if you run with temporary Administrative level support, Orca
doesn't seem to be able to speak acrossed multi-users on the system.
So if you run something that needs to be run as  the root user, or a
user obtaining sudo root level access, Orca doesn't talk for the root
user.
Is there any reason why that isn't the case?
I'm just curious if this is something that's been worked on before, or
could be in the future.
I am happy to test out as many LiveCDs as necessary to see how Orca is
coming along.
Please feel free to email me privately off-list,  with interesting
links  for Orca LiveCDs, or whatever else you folks want.

It would be interesting to be able to test Orca out even in a LiveCD
environment as development continues.
As for the recent post on Pidgen voice chat, is this only an
Ubuntu-distro specific thing?
Or will that be accessible with Orca acrossed the board?

Keep up the work on Orca.
Speaking on VOIP solutions, are there any free VOIP solutions that
work well with Orca itself?
I don't have money to spair for some SIP provider.
I know that Skype for Linux isn't an option, as it is a QT3 application.
What then, are other possibilities?
I'm curious to find out what other VOIP solutions are out there, and
not Linphone, as that's a console app.
Regards, --Keith..