Re: [orca-list] Wine accessibility

Alastair Irving writes:
HI All

I suspect that the answer to this will be no, but is there any way of
making applications running under wine accessible?  Initial
experimentation suggests it doesn't work with Orca.  If Orca can't be
used is it possible to get a Windows screenreader running under Wine?

I tried to get NVDA working under wine, but did not succeed.

At this point, I would go for creating a vm rather than relying on wine
to run some Windows app.

Janina

Many thanks

Alastair Irving