Re: [orca-list] Wine accessibility

Unfortunately at this point, the answers are no and no. Orca will not read anything running under Wine, and NEDA, which is the only Windows screen reader I tried, doesn't itself run under Wine either, or at least it didn't when I tried it just a few months ago. That being said, if the app you want to run is self-voicing using SAPI5, eSpeak does install and run under Wine, so it's worth the time it takes to try it.

Kyle
--
 Jesus you're my life.
I live only to serve You