Re: [orca-list] Wine accessibility

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 10:40 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
I believe wine is basically a big black inaccessible box and you'd need
to rely on a screen reader running inside Windows to access it.  I've
not experience with this, though.

I think this will not work because both the accessibility libraries in
gnome and windows respectively are different.
If you run a winodws application in whine, it means that the control (as
far as accessibility is concerned ) is with MSAA (Microsoft Active
Accessibility ). so naturally orca is not respobsible to handle these
events which naturally happen in a "black box " as wil refered to it.

So I don't think that this works.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.