Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:38:33 +0200
From: ?yvind Lode <oyvind lode gmail com>
Subject: [orca-list] Which distribution?

Hello

Which Linux distro is "best" on accessibility?

Which distros are most commonly used by members on the Orca list?

I am looking for a distribution were Orca is started automatically or very
easy to start, just pressing a shortcut key etc.

I need speech and braille immediately to be able to interact with the OS.

I also need support for non-US keyboard layouts and braille translation
tables.
To be more specific:

Norwegian keyboard layout and braille table.