[orca-list] Which distribution?

Hello

Which Linux distro is "best" on accessibility?

Which distros are most commonly used by members on the Orca list?

I am looking for a distribution were Orca is started automatically or very easy to start, just pressing a shortcut key etc.

I need speech and braille immediately to be able to interact with the OS.

I also need support for non-US keyboard layouts and braille translation tables.
To be more specific:

Norwegian keyboard layout and braille table.