Re: [orca-list] Braille configuration problems

Hi,
in order to use grade2, you have to switch to 6-dot braille.
Note: This is for the console only, for Orca see Paul's message.
You switch to 6-dot braille by invoking the preferences menu of your
display. Which keystroke that is, depends on the model, so I cannot help
you to check it out (I own an Alva Satellite 544).
You can ask such questions in the brltty mailing list, see:
http://www.mielke.cc/brltty
or you send an empty mail to:
brltty-subscribe mielke cc
Note: You can ask question to the list, even when not been subscribed;
write to:
brltty mielke cc
however: Your message then waits for moderator aproval, which can last a
while.
Hermann