Re: [orca-list] Orca- Switchiong speech engines

My apologies for leaving the entire digest attached to my last message!

I have installed Cepstral Callie as a voice to use for reading long
documents. I find the ESpeak is better for navigating through the system and
reading menus. How might I configure Orca to allow me to switch between
these two engines on one keystroke? I notice that I prefer different speech
rates for each speech synthesizer. The existing key binding for speech rate
might be sufficient for this But I would welcome any other suggestions.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T:(01) 6364364 M: 083 33 234 87 E: omeadhrac ncad ie