[orca-list] Random Orca Freezes

Hi,
A while ago I wrote about Orca freezing and the only way to get it back is to log out and back in. I have a little more info.  I happened to be in terminal when it stopped working.  So, I launched yasr and just launched Orca inside the terminal.  I heard "welcome to orca" and nothing else as usual.  Then, yasr read the next thing.  It was not a very informative message, but here it is.  "Orca: something has hung: aborting" The prompt did not come back though, I had to do ctrl+c to get it back.
So, do I need to file a bug?
Thanks
Storm

Check out the Storm Dragon blog: